Monthly Archives: October 2018

Angie Vu Ha

Halloween Sale! Wild Japanese Adult Costumes

Here are a few recommendations that we have picked from recent additions to the erotic costumes lineup that are great choices for Halloween.  More ….. Kanojo Toys @ Tokyo Kinky

Virgin Killer Sweater

When I-cup gravure idol Jun Amaki wore the Virgin Killer Sweater and posted the stunning results on Twitter and Instagram, the whole world went insane. And it’s easy to see why with visuals as alluring as this. With a revealing backless design and hug-friendly wooly materials, this is the perfect outfit to spice things up in the bedroom. It might be a litte chilly at first on the night of October 31st, but you’ll soon heat up the room. There are also now some new versions.

Source: Kanojo Toys @ Tokyo Kinky 

Kaname Ootori

Kaname Ootori is a beautiful Japanese av idol born in Akita, Japan on November 15, 1995. Her blood type is O, and she is 165 cm tall, Kaname’s body measurements are: Bust: 83 cm, Waist: 58 cm and Hips: 84 cm. You can find all 455 sexy photos of this Asian angel in the Photos section (members private gallery)

Baby Queens Queen – Let Me Think About It

Xingang Fengtian Palace Hsinchu Golden Tiger Club ~  Baby Queens Queen – Let Me Think About It

What a sexy video!  

JKF Goddess Night – Bikini Thanks JVID Girl Bubble Bath

MLZ Cult Movie Gallery Revived!

To our cult movie fans we have jubilantly revived our cult-b movie Imgur Gallery!  If you like bizarre, crazy and even hard to find screen captures ( they make great wallpapers ) then visit our Gallery today.  Please bookmark our Imgur Gallery Link here: https://mlzmedia.imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Yuno Ohara ~ Soft Surrender

Yuno can make a blind man see…well almost.  She has the natural beauty that few possess.  Her eyes, lips and face are perfect and of course there is her shapely hard body! Born on October 8, 1999 in Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan she is considered by many to be one the most “in soft demand” models today! Below are some of her pictures.  You can find her +1190 Photo Gallery below as well as two cute Youtube Videos displaying her unique qualities and raw beauty! More videos of her are located on our web server.   Her Gallery will be posted soon..check back here.

Visit her ABZ Photo Gallery
大原優乃 Yuno Ohara Video – YA2018No01

Reo Hayasaka

Reo Hayasaka is a beautiful Japanese av idol born in Chiba, Japan on December 1, 1987. Her blood type is O, and she is 159 cm tall, Reo’s body measurements are: Bust: 92 cm, Waist: 60 cm and Hips: 87 cm.

Park Ji Yoon ~ Mr. Lee

박지윤 Park Ji Yoon – 미스터리 Mr.Lee (Feat. San E) [Official MV]

AOA ~ Please Give Me Love

AOA ~ 愛をちょうだい」<Dance ver.> -Music Video-

ABZ BABES!