Category Archives: Videos

Park Ji Yoon ~ Mr. Lee

박지윤 Park Ji Yoon – 미스터리 Mr.Lee (Feat. San E) [Official MV]

AOA ~ Please Give Me Love

AOA ~ 愛をちょうだい」<Dance ver.> -Music Video-

A-Yeon~ You and I

BlackPink ~ See U Later

This video smokes with sensuality and dynamic choreography not to be outdone with power lyrics as the kpop queens take you over one by one.  Hot as Mercury…. pure audio organsm.  Sweet!

Ai Shinozaki

Ai Shinozaki is a voluptuous Japanese gravure idol born in Tokyo on February 26, 1992. Her blood type is A, and she is 160 cm tall, Ai’s body measurements are: Bust: 87 cm, Waist: 62 cm and Hips: 88 cm. When she started modelling in 2006 at age 14, Shinozaki caused widespread press and Web comment about her having an unusually curvy figure for a Japanese teenager. In 2009, her page on the directory site “Chu-Boh” gave her height and figure as “160 B87 W60 H88” (5 ft 3 in, 34-24-35). She regularly appears on the front page of popular titles, such as Young Animal and Weekly Young Jump. The lines between gravure idols and pop idols are very blurred, and aside from modelling she has gone on to forge a career as a pop idol. The name Ai means “Love” in Japanese and often titles of her productions are puns coming from that double meaning.

View her +5K Photo Gallery here!

Watch her streaming Videos

ABZ Video Zone Youtube Videos

Shinoz

BLACK PINK ~ FOREVER YOUNG

Black Pink is my favorite k-pop group and for good reason.  The girls can melt you down like lead.  The girls have been producing hot music videos with 600 Million Views often!  Sexy and beautiful they still have major talent and can dance the paint off the wall…

BAND MAID ~ Daydreaming

This is one of the best songs by Band-Maid they have produced.  The melody is super hot and the guitar solo is off the hook!  Enjoy one of my favorite j-rock bands..they just happen to be beautiful and sexy!  

Amazon AWS S3 Server

The AWS Video Collection provides users with high quality (HD) erotic and sensual videos from our Video Archives.  We do not stream xxx content from our AWS Server.  You can only obtain adult videos or photo sets by registering and accessing our Buffalo 24TB Web Server available to our members in good standing.

We look forward to providing our members with the best of erotic media and please contact us if you have questions using our Feedback form.  

Vita Sidorkina